Case Studies National Premium
Snap-on Tools Corporate Merchandise Program
Company: Snap-on Tools
- Provide 5000 franchisees with a single source of promotional items.
- Provide the company with royalty income.
- Maintain the integrity of the company’s brand.
- Select a vendor that provides a total turn-key operation.
Strategy: Develop a corporate merchandise program that provides franchisees with a tool for ordering promotional products.
- Create a full color catalog and fully functional website with all items offered.
- Display all the items offered in the program at all franchisee meetings.
- Selected items are inventoried • Selected items are available with franchisee copy Results:
- Over 65% of the franchisees participate in this program annually.
- The company significantly increased their annual royalty income.
Download hier de case study van Mousepads (powerpoint)
Download hier de case study van Daytona 500 Club Glassware
Download hier de case study van Daytona Employee Shirt